One Skillet Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash
We end up making this one skillet chicken thighs with butternut squash recipe at least once a week!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
- Set bacon aside & crumble when cooled.
- In the same skillet, sauté cubed butternut squash in bacon grease until soft. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Once squash is soft, remove from skillet & place on a plate.
- Add coconut oil to your skillet if the bacon grease looks low.
- Add chicken thighs, top down in the skillet & cook for 10 minutes.
- Lightly season the thighs with salt & pepper.
- Flip the thighs over, then add your squash back into the skillet all around the thighs.
- Remove the skillet from the stove top & place in your preheated oven.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven, top with crumbled bacon & fresh sage.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week