One-Pan Salmon and Asparagus
A simple one-pan salmon and asparagus main dish that's ready in only 15 minutes!
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Wild Caught Salmon Filet, 6-oz. each
- 24 pieces 24 pieces 24 pieces Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt coconut oil in large pan on medium-high heat.
- Place asparagus in single layer on bottom of pan, and place salmon on top. Top with garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place lid on and cook for about 8-10 minutes, checking regularly to prevent burning.
- When fish is done and easily flakes with a fork, turn off heat and drizzle with lemon juice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week