With a hearty texture and just a hint of sweetness, these cookies are the perfect treat for someone with a primal palate. These delicious little cookies are just like traditional oatmeal cookies, but without any junky ingredients.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil with a hand mixer.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup raisins.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop tablespoon-sized amounts of cookie batter.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I LOVE THESE!! They are perfect for a breakfast in the run or with an afternoon cuppa. Nom Nom!!
These get a thumbs-up! My hubby, 18 yr old and 10 year old sons loved them too!
We love these cookies in my house. They’re very easy to “fiddle with”, adding different nuts, cheating with some dark chocolate chips, or adding some ground ginger for a little heat. Now that I’m a nursing mom, I add 1/4 cup Brewer’s Yeast to them, making them excellent “Milk Maker Cookies”! Thanks for helping me have a healthy, easy, milk-supporting treat!
May I substitute almond meal for cashew flour or coconut flour?