No-Bake Chocolate Macaroons
No bake chocolate macaroons are perfect for Passover - or if you need a quick chocolate fix!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, or using a double boiler, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the coconut until well combined.
- Scoop 2-3 Tablespoon portions on to the prepared baking pan and transfer to the refrigerator to cool and solidify, about 1-2 hours.
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.