No-Bake Chocolate Macaroons
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, or using a double boiler, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the coconut until well combined.
- Scoop 2-3 Tablespoon portions on to the prepared baking pan and transfer to the refrigerator to cool and solidify, about 1-2 hours.
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week