No-Bake Anzac Biscuits
- * Before you get started - If your dates are a little dry, I suggest you pop them into a small bowl or jug and pour over enough boiling water so they are completely submerged. Set aside for 5 minutes while you get your food processor out and gather up the rest of your ingredients and then when your ready simply pour out the water and proceed with the recipe as normal.
- Place cashews and almonds into your food processor/blender and pulse until the nuts break down to resemble a fine crumb, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the biscuits some nice texture.
- Add dates, maple syrup, vanilla and salt then process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky "dough".
- Add coconut and pulse just to combine.
- Transfer the dough to a chopping board and press and roll into a nice and even log shape.
- Slice the dough onto 12 rounds and then roll and press each round into whatever size and thickness you would like your biscuits to be and set aside. Repeat until all "dough" has been used.
- Due to the soft nature of these biscuits it is best to keep them in the fridge until your ready to serve as they can get soft and tacky in warm and humid conditions
- Enjoy xo
These biscuits will keep well stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week