- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Tapioca Starch, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, more or less depending on recipe
- Mix together tapioca starch, almond flour, baking powder, and salt with a fork to work out any clumps.
- Make a dent in the center of the mixture and add the eggs to it.
- Continue mixing with a fork or biscuit cutter until the mixture starts to form small clumps of dough.
- At this point, knead the dough with your hands until you get a single smooth ball of dough. If needed, add water 1/2 tablespoon at a time. It's very easy to overdo the water so don't add too much.
- Use dough in a recipe of your choice.
Serving size is approximate based on an average recipe. If rolling out dough, dust a clean work surface and rolling pin with arrowroot starch to prevent sticking. I like to secure parchment paper to my counter with painters tape to make cleanup easy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week