Mom’s Greek Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs are marinated and cooked with kalamata and green olives, artichoke hearts, garlic, tomatoes, and more.
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb Chicken Thigh, skin on
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Artichoke Hearts
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Kalamata Olives, halved
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Olives
- 10 cloves 10 cloves 10 cloves Garlic, grated
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Tomato, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Thyme, dried
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Oregano, fresh, Greek, if available
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pat chicken dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix chicken with all ingredients in a large bowl. Marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450F, cover chicken in oblong pan with aluminum foil, and back for 45-50 minutes. Uncover for the final 5-10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.