- 1/2 oz 1/2 oz 1/2 oz Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Organic Walnuts
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Mint Leaves, packed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pulse mint in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add walnuts, and continue to pulse.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt, and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a mint leaf or finely chopped walnuts.
- Serve with lamb meatballs.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week