Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Pies with Coconut Crust (AIP)
These fun and delicious bites of pumpkin pie are an easy alternative to traditional pie. No-bake. Mini. Pumpkin pie. What more can I say? Suitable for paleo and autoimmune protocol. Even better topped with coconut whipped cream.
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Coconut, shredded, finely shredded
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, OR 2 medjool dates, +3-4 Tbsp (to desired sweetness)
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground, + 1 tsp
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Ginger, ground
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt, + 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sunbutter, optional (omit for strict AIP)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, alcohol-free
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground, omit for strict AIP
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cloves, ground, (1/16 tsp)
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- For crust, line a mini muffin pan with paper liners or silicon liners. You could also use mini pie pans or regular size muffin pans.
- Add all crust ingredients (first 7 ingredients) to a food processor and blend until filling comes together. You may need to push down the sides a few times. You should be able to pinch the filling and it will stick.
- Press the filling into liners, either as only bottom crust or pressing the crust along the sides to create a complete pie crust. Press crust firmly so it will stick. Place in refrigerator until filling is ready.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, mix together all ingredients except for gelatin and water (pumpkin puree through salt). Place pan over low/medium heat and warm gently.
- While this is warming, put water in a small dish and sprinkle gelatin over the top of the surface and stir. Let gelatin bloom in water for about 5 minutes.
- Add bloomed gelatin to warmed pumpkin mixture and stir until gelatin dissolves. This may take a few minutes.
- Adjust spices to taste if needed. Allow to cool slightly and pour filling into crusts.
- Place pies in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or until set. I leave mine overnight. Store in refrigerator.
*I use 3 tbsp maple syrup. When I make it for others, I use up to 4 tbsp for sweeter pies.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Pies Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.