Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
This 5 Minute Mexican Shrimp Cocktail is loaded with avocado, shrimp, lime and flavor! Ready in just 5 minutes.
- 20 pieces 20 pieces 20 pieces Shrimp, Cooked, Diced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, Diced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Diced Tomatoes
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Onion, Small, Diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, Small, Diced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, Juiced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Cilantro, Optional- to Taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce, Optional- to Taste
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt, Optional - To Taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the avocado, onion, jalapeno, tomato and lime juice to a medium size bowl and stir.
- Chop the shrimp into bite size pieces and add to the avocado mix. Fold gently into the mixture.
- Taste and add additional salt, if desired.
- Carefully divide the mixture into 2 large martini glasses. Top with tabasco sauce and cilantro (if desired).
The original recipe calls for V8 Juice, which is declared gluten-free on their website. It doesn't have the same nutritional value as the fresh diced tomatoes, which is why it's subbed in for the V8 in this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.