Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Mediterranean flavors make this tuna salad a quick and delicious lunch!
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Tuna, Canned
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Artichoke Hearts, marinated (from a jar), drained and chopped
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Shallot, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Basil, fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest, lightly packed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Granulated Garlic, or to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, or to taste
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the drained tuna in a large mixing bowl and gently bream it into bite-sized pieces with a fork.
- Add the artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, celery and shallots, and toss to combine.
- Add the basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, and pepper, and toss to thoroughly combine.
- Finally, add the olive oil and stir to evenly distribute.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Serve immediately.
If your sun dried tomatoes are very dry and will be difficult to chew, soak them briefly in hot water to hydrate them slightly before chopping them and add to the salad. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.