Maple Vanilla Choc Chip Banana Bread
All natural, quick and easy, hearty, healthy, heavenly, light, subtly sweet, melt in the mouth, choc chip studded, maple-vanilla infused banana bread that also happens to be low carb. grain free and paleo friendly! Snack time winning!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, mashed
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, plus a little extra to glaze the tops of your banana bread once baked
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Water, lukewarm
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Almond Meal
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F). Line your mini loaf pans with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place your mashed bananas into a large bowl and add your eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, water and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add your almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Add your chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Spoon your batter evenly between your prepared loaf pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth down the tops.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then cover with foil and bake for a further 15-20 mins until the tops spring back when lightly pressed and a skewer or toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached then inserted into the centre. If your banana bread is browning more than you'd like but is not quite cooked just pop the foil back on to prevent those precious tops from burning 😉
- Once cooked, removed from the oven and allow to cool in the loaf pans for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled and ready to serve, brush the tops of each loaf with a little extra maple syrup.
- Slice and savour the magical deliciousness you just created
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week