Mango & Passionfruit Muffins
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, preferably over-ripe
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mango, Diced. Fresh, canned or frozen will work, if using frozen - do not thaw.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Passionfruit, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted and cooled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, luke warm
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut, shredded and toasted, Optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F) – Line a muffin tray with paper cases and set aside.
- Place eggs, banana, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil and water into your food processor or blender and process until well combined.
- Add your coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and process again until well combine.
- Add your diced mango and passionfruit pulp and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into your prepared muffin tray and bake for 10-12 minutes. When they are ready the tops will be deliciously golden and should be firm to the touch yet spring back a little when lightly pressed, a tooth pick should come out clean or have just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the center.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tray, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely – That is if you can resist inhaling the entire batch as you transfer each delicious little muffin from muffin tray to cooling rack that is. Note – this will be an extremely difficult task. You have been warned.
- To serve –
- Top with coconut yogurt, coconut chips and extra passionfruit if desired – yum!
Muffins will keep well covered and refrigerated for 3-5 days and can be frozen (un-frosted) for up to 3 months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week