Low Carb Sandwich Bread
Moist and pliable sandwich bread without the added starches. You can make it in your blender!
- 34 Tbsp 34 Tbsp 34 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour, (2 cups + 2 Tbsp)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Eggs
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or your favorite good quality, mild flavored oil
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8.5" loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a high speed blender on medium speed for 10-15 seconds until frothy.
- Add oil, water, and vinegar and process for another few seconds until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once and immediately process on high for 5-10 seconds until the batter is smooth. You have to work very quickly before the dry ingredients absorb the wet and the batter becomes too thick for your blender to handle. If you hear or smell the motor straining, pour the batter back into the bowl that the dry ingredients and use a hand mixer to finish making the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth the top into an even layer.
- Bake for 50-70 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. If you have trouble releasing the bread from the pan, run a thin knife around the edges before you turn it over.
- Serve immediately, or store fully cooled slices in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to three months.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week