These nachos are really easy to make, and like all nachos, are really tasty! They would make a great party platter for your next gathering!
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Tortilla Chips (Siete Grain-free)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend, (Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Blanco - available at most grocery stores)
- .75 lb .75 lb .75 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Lettuce, Romaine, shredded
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Guacamole
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Roasted Roma Salsa (click for recipe)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, (Maldon Flake Salt is what I prefer)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- On a baking sheet (over a layer of parchment, if you'd like), spread a layer of tortilla chips. Our favorite are the new chips from SIete which are grain-free, and made with cassava flour. If you tolerate them, you can also use corn chips, although not a very paleo option.
- Cover the chips with the shredded Mexican blend of cheese, and melt for 6-8 minutes in the oven.
- While the cheese is melting over the chips, brown the ground beef in a saute pan over medium heat. When cooked through, add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Take the taco meat and spread over the nachos, add more cheese to the top, and return to the warm oven for 5 more minutes.
- Top the nachos with shredded lettuce, sliced red onion, sliced olives, salsa, guacamole, fresh cilantro, and some flaky sea salt. You can add whatever other toppings you'd like (like sliced peppers!)
This recipe serves 2 as a dinner portion, and 4-8 as a party side dish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week