Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
Your favorite muffin flavor in a paleo-friendly pancake.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon zest and coconut sugar.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda & salt. Next stir in lemon sugar.
- Blend together the eggs, coconut milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry. Add in poppy seeds and mix well.
- Pre-heat your griddle over medium heat. You want to make sure the pan is not too hot, or it will burn the pancakes.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of batter to the pan. I like making mini-pancakes, but you can easily create larger ones!
- Cook pancakes until bubbles start to form and pop on the edges working their way into the middle.
- Using a flexible spatula, flip pancakes and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Makes about 10 miniature pancakes. Serve with grass-fed butter and a drizzle of honey.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
The serving size for this recipe has to be off. It looks like it should be 1 serving, not 10. I’ll be doubling it for tomorrow’s breakfast and hoping for the best.