Lemon Lime Margarita
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, Juice and pulp
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, Juice and pulp
- 1 fl oz 1 fl oz 1 fl oz Tequila, 100% pure
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract, to taste
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, to rim the glass
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water, to taste, with crushed ice
- Wet the lip of a cold glass, and rub into a small pile of salt to "rim" the glass.
- Slice lemon and lime in half, and ream out the juice.
- Combine tequila, juice, water, and stevia in a glass.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and crushed ice.
Be sure to use 100% tequila (from agave). You can use honey in place of stevia if desired (or omit completely).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week