Lemon Lime Margarita
This drink marries everything that's good about freshly squeezed lemonade and a nice, crisp margarita. Enjoy responsibly.
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, Juice and pulp
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, Juice and pulp
- 1 fl oz 1 fl oz 1 fl oz Tequila, 100% pure
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract, to taste
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, to rim the glass
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water, to taste, with crushed ice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wet the lip of a cold glass, and rub into a small pile of salt to "rim" the glass.
- Slice lemon and lime in half, and ream out the juice.
- Combine tequila, juice, water, and stevia in a glass.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and crushed ice.
Be sure to use 100% tequila (from agave). You can use honey in place of stevia if desired (or omit completely).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I left out the honey/stevia. it is really good! happy cinco de mayo!!!! I think i found my sunny summer drink for my staycation on the deck. that and fajitas for dinner. I’m a happy girl.
we’re trying it out with the neighbors tonight!
We used some orange juice as well… so we omitted the water. I think we would only use 1/2 the stevia next time, and maybe no stevia depending on how sweet that is… But what a great way to enjoy a cocktail…