Lamb Chops Two Ways
No matter what your flavor preference may be, you’ll find something you like with this recipe. If you like dishes with a kick, opt for the sausage seasoning; if prefer a more mild flavor, try the adobo blend.
- 6 6 6 Lamb Chops
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Garlic, granulated (Adobo Seasoning)
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp dried Oregano, (Adobo Seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Onion Powder, (Adobo Seasoning)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sage, rubbed (Sausage Seasoning)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Fennel Seed, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper, (Sausage Seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp White Pepper, (Sausage Seasoning)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat a grill (or grill pan) to high-heat.
- To make the Adobo Seasoning, blend the salt, granulated garlic, oregano, black pepper and onion powder.
- To make the Sausage Seasoning, blend the garlic powder,paprika, rubbed sage, fennel seeds, cayenne powder, white pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Season the lamb chops liberally with the seasoning blends.
- Cook the lamb chops over high-heat on the grill or grill pan for 4 minutes per side (or longer, if desired).
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week