Lamb Asparagus Stir-Fry
Either ground lamb or beef works well in this stir-fry, where the combination of vegetables, ginger, and coconut aminos really bring out the Asian-inspired flavors.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef, or lamb
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Duck Fat, divided
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt, divided
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Brown the ground meat in 1 tablespoon of duck fat with 1 teaspoon of salt, as well as the garlic, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, and asparagus, and toss.
- In a separate pan, sauté the cabbage over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of duck fat, turning occasionally to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle the ground meat and veggies with the sesame seeds, toss, reduce heat to low, and add the coconut aminos and sesame oil.
- When the cabbage noodles are soft, remove them from the heat, plate, and top with the meat and vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week