Lamb Arm Chops with Crimini Mushrooms and Rosemary
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Lamb Chops, 2 chops
- 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 oz 1/2 oz 1/2 oz Crimini Mushrooms, dried, finely chopped
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 375.
- Combine mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper on cutting board.
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Lightly drizzle each side of the chops with olive oil.
- Press both sides of chops into mushroom and herb mixture to evenly coat, and place on a broiler pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes per side, flipping once.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week