Kumato and Avocado Salad
- 2 2 2 Kumato Tomato, chopped
- 1 1 1 Avocado, chopped
- 3 sprigs 3 sprigs 3 sprigs Cilantro, lightly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, (a light drizzle)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium size mixing bowl, lightly toss kumato, avocado, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toss again to ensure all are equally seasoned.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Made this a yellow tomato as my grocery store didn’t have Kumato and it was easy and tasty. It has to be eaten right away because of the avocado.