- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Kale, de-veined
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, juice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, pulse kale leaves and pine nuts.
- While the mixture is processing, slowly add in olive oil.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are evenly blended.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
de-veined kale? What does that mean?