Instant Pot Paleo Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
A quick and easy recipe in just 6 minutes that will make for the perfect weeknight meal when you're just too busy to cook!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe), or vegetable/chicken stock
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette, Primal Kitchen dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp organic Honey Mustard, Primal Kitchen dressing
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour, or tapioca starch
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Season the pork tenderloin with all of the spices. Cut the pork tenderloin in half so that it fits in the Instant Pot.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to 'Saute' and add the cooking fat.
- Once it's hot, add the pork tenderloin. Brown it on all sides for 2 minutes each (4 sides)
- Add the bone broth, balsamic dressing, honey mustard and coconut aminos to the pot.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot (make sure the pressure valve is closed) and set it to 'Manual' for 6 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot beeps that it's down, quick release the pressure and open the lid. Remove the pork tenderloin from the pot, place it on a plate and wrap it in tin-foil to rest.
- In a small bowl combine the arrowroot powder and water and combine into a slurry.
- Set the Instant Pot to 'Saute' and add the slurry.
- Whisk the slurry into the balsamic-honey sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Once it boils, turn off the Instant Pot and let it sit for 3 minutes to thicken.
- When you're ready to serve, slice the pork tenderloin and drizzle with balsamic-honey sauce.
For Whole30, use a mustard without any sweetener.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week