Honey Seared Pork Tenderloin
An absolute crowd pleaser, I've never served this entree without 100% rave reviews. This tenderloin has a quick and easy preparation, and with all ingredients stored easily freezer or pantry, what more could one want?
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Pork Loin
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Water
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt, (for the cajun seasoning)
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Garlic Powder, (for the cajun seasoning)
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Onion Powder, (for the cajun seasoning)
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, (for the cajun seasoning)
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Oregano, dried, (for the cajun seasoning)
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Thyme, dried, (for the cajun seasoning)
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Allspice, ground, (for the cajun seasoning)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In small bowl, mix cajun seasonings and rub into pork tenderloin. Set aside.
- In a large oven-proof skillet or pot, heat honey and coconut oil over medium heat until melted.
- Brown pork tenderloin in oil mixture for two minutes on each side.
- Place pot, uncovered, in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 145.
- Remove pot from oven and lift pork tenderloin to a separate plate. Cover pork with foil.
- Return pot (still containing oil and honey) to stove top. Add water.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat and simmer (uncovered,) for five minutes, until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Slice pork diagonally and drizzle sauce over top to serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week