HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP
How to make homemade tomato soup just like Campbell’s used to make! Actually, I think they still make it, but who needs it when this dairy free and real food version is just as easy, twice as good, and much better for you? This creamy homemade tomato soup is gluten free, vegan, paleo, and Whole30 compliant. Best of all? It requires just a few pantry staples to make and is perfect for dinner on a chilly weeknight!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 - 5 cups 4 - 5 cups 4 - 5 cups Tomato Puree (Strained Tomatoes)
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Coconut Milk, unsweetened full fat 1 1/3 cups
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Add together all the spices except your salt and pepper. Fry until you smell a fragrance.
- Add the 4-5 cups crushed tomatoes to the pot, mix to combine, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 more minutes. This will allow the flavors to mix in together.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Taste and add spices to your liking.
- Serve this immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days or in fridge for up to a month.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week