Homemade Jerk Seasoning
Make your own jerk seasoning spice mix at home!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Allspice
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp ground Nutmeg
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.
Yield: Approximately 1/4 cup
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week