Homemade Jerk Seasoning
Make your own jerk seasoning spice mix at home!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Allspice, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.
Yield: Approximately 1/4 cup
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week