Homemade Fudge with Dairy-Free Condensed Milk
This homemade fudge is easy and fun to make, and delicious to eat! I love topping fudge with chopped Unreal chocolate candy, and flaky salt, but you can get creative and add whatever you'd like!
- 2.5 cups 2.5 cups 2.5 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life brand, or other non-dairy brand
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dairy-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk (click for recipe)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Primal Palate Kosher Flake Salt, optional topping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper for easy removal of the fudge.
- In a medium sized sauce pot, add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, ghee, and peanut butter.
- Heat the pot over med-low heat, and stir constantly while the chocolate melts. If you are concerned about burning the chocolate, you can use a double boiler.
- Keep stirring as the chocolate melts, to make sure that the ingredients combine evenly, and that the chocolate doesn't burn on the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat down to low, if you feel the mixture is getting too hot.
- Once the mixture is fully combined, and smooth and glossy, pour into your lined baking dish.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, and then sprinkle with chopped chocolate candy, and flaky salt, or your choice of toppings.
- Cover with foil, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge the next day, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Keep in the fridge until use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week