Homemade 4-Ingredient Dark Chocolate
Think making your own dark chocolate sounds crazy? Think again! It only takes 5 minutes and 4 ingredients!
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted and cooled slightly
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Liquid Stevia Extract, or granulated stevia; add an additional Tablespoon or so to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix the coconut oil into the cocoa powder, 1 Tablespoon at a time. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl periodically to make sure it all gets incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla, sweetener and salt.
- Divide between two lightly greased mini loaf pans or a lightly greased chocolate mold (Here is the heart mold, but here is a more traditional bar mold).
- Allow it to set at room temperature for 30 minutes, then transfer to the fridge to set completely.
- Store in the fridge until you're ready to eat it. This gets a little mess if kept at room temperature.
Be sure to use a very good quality brand of cocoa powder, since this is where the majority of your flavor will come from. Special equipment: You can use a chocolate mold to make the fancy shapes, but if you prefer not to buy any extra equipment, simply use two mini loaf pans to make 2 solid bars of chocolate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.