Herbed Chicken Skewers
Perfect for parties, these skewers are a great make-ahead food that people can easily eat while standing. The herb seasoning is nicely balanced, giving the chicken light and fresh flavors.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon, zest
- 5 lb 5 lb 5 lb Chicken Tenders
- Rinse chicken tenders under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Carefully remove the tendon with a knife.
- Cut tenders into large chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, olive oil, herbs de Provence, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate for 2–4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer chicken and grill for 12–15 minutes, turning every 3–4 minutes until meat is completely opaque.
If using bamboo skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least one hour prior to grilling so they do not burn or catch on fire.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week