Herb Roasted Almonds
These herb roasted almonds are roasted quickly in the oven which provides some crunch and allows the herbs to crisp up into a finger-lickin’ state. The options with these are endless, just take any of your favorite herbs and spices and use them in this recipe. Don’t be afraid to experiment! We used fresh sage, rosemary and thyme and they turned out really delicious.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sage, Finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, Finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh Thyme, Finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Place the almonds in a medium bowl
- Add in the avocado oil, fresh herbs and salt. Mix everything well to coat.
- Spread the almonds out evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy your snack!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week