Herb Potato Salad
This delicious potato salad is the perfect summer barbecue side dish! It's so simple to make, and is a great crowd pleaser. We always offer to bring this as a gluten-free side friends can enjoy.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Red Skin Potatoes, boiled until fork tender
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Parsley, Flat Leaf, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Chives , chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Shallot, diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 25 minutes. Once tender, drain from the water, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- While the potatoes are cooking and cooling, prepare the herbs, and shallot.
- Once the potatoes are cool, cut into quarters, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, and mayo, and stir to combine.
- Add the herbs, shallot, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine evenly.
- Refrigerate until serving. This recipe can be made a day ahead.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week