Herb Pork Tenderloin with Maple Butter
Simple 5-ingredient pork tenderloin.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Pork Loin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Thyme, fresh
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Rosemary, fresh
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt ghee in large oven-safe skillet.
- Brown each side of the pork loin for 2 minutes.
- Pop in the oven for 12 minutes or until internal reads 145 degrees.
- While pork in roasting, mix butter with maple syrup.
- Serve pork tenderloin with a dollop of maple butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week