- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 2 2 Eggs, Pastured
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, flax meal, and spices.
- Whisk eggs and pour over flour mixture.
- Add in olive oil.
- Stir all ingredients together until it forms a dough.
- Roll dough into a large ball, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cover dough with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out into a 1/4-inch-thick layer.
- Score dough with a knife to desired cracker size.
- Bake crackers for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, break crackers into squares, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week