Healthy, No-Bake Sugar Cookie Energy Bites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool), pits removed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pules until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose u201cdoughu201d.
- Add vanilla extract and salt flakes and pulse again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of cookie dough into little bite size balls then transfer to your mouth an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge required
If your dates are a little dry, place them in a small bowl and pour enough hot water just to cover them and set aside for 5-10 mins while you assemble the rest of your ingredients. Then simply drain and proceed as normal 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week