Healthy, No-Bake Lamington Bliss Bites
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds, I use raw, unsalted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cashews, raw
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dates (Medjool), approx 6 large - pits removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw, plus extra for coating - optional
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Espresso Powder, optional but recommended - you don't actually taste the espresso it just helps to enhance the richness of the chocolate/cacao
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coconut, extract or 4-6 drops of coconut flavored stevia
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, plus extra for coating - optional but reccomended
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- Place almonds and cashews into your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose “dough”.
- Add cacao, espresso (if using), coconut, vanilla, coconut extract (or stevia drops) and salt then process until well combined.
- Scoop approximately 1 Tablespoons of dough into your hands and roll bite size balls then set aside. I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because I like being able to just pop one in my mouth on the down low so I don’t have to share I can go about my business. I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe size bites. Feel free make them whatever size that tickles your fancy, just wanted to put that out there 🙂
- If you are going to coat your bliss bites in cacao and/or coconut simply place your cacao, and coconut into small bowls or even just zip lock bags and gentle press (or shake) until each bliss bite is nicely coated.
- Enjoy xo
If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week