Healthy, No-Bake Apple Pie Energy Bites
All natural, quick and easy, subtly sweet, cinnamon spiked bites of apple pie - no baking required!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool), pits removed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Apple Butter, could sub apple puree/apple sauce
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dried Apples, roughly chopped - could sub freeze dried apple
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pules until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky u201cdoughu201d.
- Add vanilla extract, apple puree (apple sauce), cinnamon and salt flakes and pulse again until combined.
- Add your dried apples and pulse until just combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of cookie dough into little bite size balls then transfer directly into your pretty little pie hole, or store in an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) in the fridge required u2190 thatu2019s right, I said required. These bad boys are a need, not want people!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week