Healthy Homemade Oven Baked Beet Chips
All natural, quick and easy, light, fresh, crispy, crunchy, salty, sweet and seriously addictive - the perfect snack!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F) and line a baking sheet with parchment/baking paper or a silpat mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl place sliced beets, drizzle with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper and gently toss to coat.
- Lay the beets evenly on your prepared baking sheet, its ok if they are close to each other but try not to over lap them. We need room for the air to circulate so those babies get nice and crispy.
- Bake for 20 -25 mins, turning the beet chips oven and rotating the tray half way through.
- Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet, enjoy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week