Hayley’s Chicken Salad
A taste of gourmet is brought to this chicken salad, by the use of flavorful dark meat chicken, roasted and shredded, and all tossed in our rosemary and garlic aioli. All you need is a fresh lettuce leaf to complete this dish.
- 8 8 8 skin on Chicken Thigh, bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Garlic and Rosemary Aioli
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roast chicken thighs in a baking dish for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Separate the meat from the skin and bones.
- Shred the chicken meat with a pair of forks.
- Toss the shredded meat with the rosemary garlic aioli, adding more bit by bit until the desired creaminess is achieved.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve atop large leaves of Bibb or red leaf lettuce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week