Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Crispy Garlic
A Paleo twist on the popular Hasselback Potato using Sweet Potatoes, Ghee, garlic and spices to create an addictive side dish that is easy to make and will please the whole family!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Sweet Potato, medium
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, medium
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425F. Scrub potatoes clean and set aside. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Combine Ghee, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic in a small dish. I used a garlic press to crush the garlic right into the dish. Stir until well combined.
- Grab a pair of chopsticks and place one on either side of a potato. Use a knife to cut 1/4" slices 2/3 of the way down the potato. The chopsticks will help act as guides and prevent you from slicing the potato all the way. Once the potatoes are sliced, transfer to baking sheet.
- Divide the Ghee mixture up among the four potatoes and use your hands to rub it in. Try to get as much as possible into the slices without ripping or breaking the potato apart. Don't bother to rub the bottom, just focus on the upper 2/3 where the slices are and the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, serve and Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week