Halibut with Farmers Market Salsa Cruda
Easy, fresh, delicious.
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Halibut Filet
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Tomato, Cherry
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Serrano, raw, de-seeded and diced
- 0.12 cup 0.12 cup 0.12 cup Capers, drained
- Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- [Salsa Cruda] Combine cherry tomatoes, cucumber, serrano pepper, capers, EVOO and salt in bowl. That's it for the salsa!
- [Halibut] Set oven to broil.
- Place fish fillets on tinfoil and place on baking sheet. Fold up the sides of the tinfoil so butter doesnu2019t go everywhere. It is no problem to forgo the tinfoil and just grease the baking sheet and place fillets directly on it.
- Sprinkle fillets with a pinch of salt. Also place a small amount of grass-fed (GF) butter/ghee on top of fish fillet (or fat of choice).
- Broil fish fillets for 2-4 minutes each side; this means you must flip the fillets half way through! You know your oven best, so the times will really vary depending on your oven, etc. Mine took about 4 minutes per side.
- When fillets are done cooking, remove them from the oven.
- Serve salsa cruda over fish fillets!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.