Grilled Sirloin w/ Herbed Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tallow
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Goat Cheese, garlic and chive
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Sirloin Steak, two 6 oz steaks
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse steaks under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Allow steaks to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a non stick frying pan, heat tallow on medium heat.
- Sautee mushrooms and onion, seasoning with salt and pepper, until onionsare translucent, and mushrooms have softened.
- Grill steaks 6 minutes a side.
- Place cheese on steaks after the initial flip to allow melting during theremaining time.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I haven’t made this yet, but I guarantee you that I will!