In the belief that almost everything tastes better grilled, we like to take a handful of mixed olives tossed with herbs and throw them over some hot coals. The result is a delectable appetizer with smoky, complex flavors, and minimal effort.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Olives, mixed whole olives
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Thyme, fresh, minced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss the olives with the herbs to evenly coat.
- If olives are not already packed in olive oil, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to help the herbs adhere to the olives.
- Grill olives in a grill basket for 6–8 minutes over medium-high heat, rolling frequently to evenly cook olives.
- Olives will be done when they have slight grill marks on them, and begin to soften.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These are super yummy. I used jalapeno stuffed olives, canned artichoke hearts and garlic stuffed olives. So tasty!
Sorry, I didn’t mean to leave 3 reviews…is there a way to delete them?!