Grilled Lamb Chops
Lamb chops are a tasty way to bring new flavors to summer time grilling. For this recipe we use a simple seasoning of lemon, garlic, shallot, and oregano to enhance the wonderful flavor of the juicy lamb chops.
- 1 1 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 6 6 Lamb Chops
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, oregano, salt, and pepper in a glass jar.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Rinse chops under cool water, pat dry, and place in container to marinate.
- Pour marinade over chops, seal the bag, and toss to ensure they are evenly coated in the seasoning.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill chops 5–6 minutes per side.
- Serve with Sautéed Spinach.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week