Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Chop any fronds from the top of the fennel bulbs.
- Trim the base of the fennel, and cut in half length wise and remove the core.
- Chop into small pieces of equal sizes.
- If you have a mandoline, slice the fennel 1/4 inch thick.
- Toss fennel with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place fennel slices in a grill basket, and grill for 20 minutes.
- Turn fennel periodically to cook evenly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week