Grilled Curry Shrimp
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Raw, tail on
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Red Palm Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place shrimp in a large bag or container.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine red palm oil, curry powder, coriander, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour spice mixture over shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Place shrimp in refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to high heat (or alternately, a skillet).
- Cook shrimp until they are opaque (about 8 minutes)
- Serve with your choice of vegetable.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I made these tonight and this is the best recipe for shrimp I have ever made! I served them with the faux fried rice. The only change I made to the “rice” was to add sliced green onions and chopped pecans, the last few minutes. It was an amazing dinner!
I made these and they were delicious!