Healthy and delicious, these spinach eggs are the perfect start of the day!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Eggs
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach, cooked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled, optional
- Salt and Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drizzle
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the cooked spinach.
- Continue cooking it till all the juices have evaporated.
- Add the crumbled cheese and fry for several minutes till the cheese has slightly melted. u200b
- Break the eggs on top of the spinach and leave for a few seconds. Then start stirring and be careful not to over-cook it.
- Healthy and yummy!
You can serve it with crispy grilled bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week