Green Eggs and Ham
For our green eggs and ham, we made a tasty kale pesto to drizzle over the eggs, and served them with Irish bacon. This breakfast was extremely delicious and would be a great brunch idea to celebrate St. Patty's day.
- 2 2 2 Eggs, Pastured
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Ham, or Irish Bacon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Kale Pesto (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make Kale Pesto
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in to skillet, sprinkle with black pepper, and cook on low until whites are cooked through.
- In another skillet, fry bacon on medium heat until crispy.
- Plate eggs over bacon, drizzle with kale pesto, and garnish with avocado slices.
This recipe references Kale Pesto: http://beta.primal-palate.com/recipe/kale-pesto/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week