Greek Salad Dressing
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning, (sub: 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil, minced garlic, and oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with Greek salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week