Greek Cauliflower Salad
This salad was inspired by a Greek quinoa salad my mom used to make, but I used cauliflower and one of my favorite super foods to make it grain free! You can even add some feta cheese if you want, but this salad is so flavorful you don't even need it! Did I mention it is super easy to make, and super delicious too!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Cucumber, (or 1 small sized one)
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Red Onion, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Hemp Hearts, (hemp seeds)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt, (plus a pinch for sautéing the ghee & cauliflower)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- For the Dressing: In a mason jar, measure out all the ingredients. Close the lid tight, and shake until the mixture is emulsified.
- For the Salad: Cut the stem and leaves out of the head of cauliflower. Using a food processor with the 'shredder' attachment, process until all the cauliflower resembles a fine rice.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the ghee. Add in the riced cauliflower and sautee for about 1 minute, mix in the pinch of salt. Transfer sauteed cauliflower into a large bowl and let cool.
- Cut the cucumber into slices, then cut the slices in half, and in half once more so that each slice is now quartered. Gently mix into cauliflower. Add in the sliced grape tomatoes, diced red onion, olives, and hemp seeds. Gently mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Pour the entire dressing over the salad and gently stir with a spoon, until everything is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving and enjoy!
- Preferably use all organic produce, when possible. - Drain and pat dry the olives before adding into salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Salads Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.