Grain Free Skillet Apple Pear Crisp
Fall fruit paired with warming spices create a dessert you won't be able to resist. Eat it fast, before someone else does!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pear, Bartlett
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Apple, organic, peeled, if preferred
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Allspice, ground
- 6.5 tsp 6.5 tsp 6.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground, (2 tsp for the crust, 3.5 TBSP for the filling)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cardamom Seed, (ground)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw, or maple syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grease a small oven-safe skillet and preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the filling ingredients (pears through ginger) to make sure all the fruit is coated. Pour the fruit into the prepared skillet and smooth into an even layer.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon, flour and salt, then stir in the coconut oil and honey until it comes together in a large ball of dough. Use your fingers to sprinkle large clumps of the dough over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the topping is golden and the fruit is bubbly around the edges.
You can use all apples, all pears, or whatever stone fruits you'd like, as long as it amounts to about 3 heaping cups of cubed fruit.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBaked Fruits Dairy Free Egg Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.